Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Deliciously simple. Tastes like Almond Roca but has a texture that's easy to sink your teeth into
Make and share this Almond Roca Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 15" x 10" cookie sheet (with sides) with foil.
- Spray with Pam.
- Arrange crackers (salt side up).
- Bring butter and sugar to boiling and boil over medium heat 4 minutes.
- Pour over crackers and spread evenly.
- Bake 6 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips and spread with a spatula as they melt.
- Sprinkle with almonds and press the almonds into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours then break into pieces.