Recipe by senseicheryl
I received an interesting email yesterday from the www.recipe4living.com website. The title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween Candy!"
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs (or whatever amount it says on the brownie mix box)
- 1⁄4 cup water (or whatever amount it says on the brownie mix box)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) package miniature Almond Joy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Prepare mix according to package directions, except use only 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Pour into your preprared pan.
- Pour and spread condensed milk on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped candy bars and almonds.
- Bake for 35 to 38 minutes.