If you like the candy bar, you will love these cookies. Cooking time is per batch and yield depends on how large you make them.
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir into the creamed mixture until well blended.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.