Prep 8 mins
Cook 13 mins
I've been messing around with breakfast I can make ahead. I had these two ingredients on hand. I made them the night before, and put them in 'to go' ziplock baggies. My family just loved them!!! My daughter's friends were jealous at school for her neat treat!
- 1 (8 ounce) can almond filling
- 3 (8 count) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Prepare croissant rolls as if you were going to follow package directions.
- Spread a thin layer of almond pie filling on croissant before rolling up.
- Roll and bake according to package directions.
- Serve immediately, or cool and put in sandwich bags for an easy on the go breakfast!