I've been messing around with breakfast I can make ahead. I had these two ingredients on hand. I made them the night before, and put them in 'to go' ziplock baggies. My family just loved them!!! My daughter's friends were jealous at school for her neat treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can almond filling
- 3 (8 count) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1Prepare croissant rolls as if you were going to follow package directions.
- 2Spread a thin layer of almond pie filling on croissant before rolling up.
- 3Roll and bake according to package directions.
- 4Serve immediately, or cool and put in sandwich bags for an easy on the go breakfast!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Croissants Make Ahead
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 572.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: