1/1 Photo of Almond-Chive Salmon
Cooking Light, September 2006 recipe that sounds yummy. This topping is delicious. It took more than 10 minutes for the salmon to become flaky.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 2 slices white bread, torn (1 oz slices)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor; add 1/4 teaspoon salt. Process until finely chopped.
- 3Sprinkle salmon with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Top fillets evenly with breadcrumb mixture; press gently to adhere. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 4Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond-Chive Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 481.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 36.8 g