Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This sweet treat is loved by kids of all ages!
- 2 lbs almond bark (white confectioner's coating)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a microwave oven or double boiler, melt the almond bark, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Fold in peanuts, cereal and mini marshmallows.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto waxed paper lined baking sheets.
- Cool completely before serving.
We call these BARF cookies at my house, because they look like a little puddle of barf. Don't let the looks fool you, though! They are yummy!
I made these awhile ago, and can't believe I forget to review it. I was making them for a party at work, but after I sampled one, I only took half of them to work and kept the other half for myself! They are super sweet, but so good. Also, I added an additional cup of mini marshmallows. Thanks!
I just made this and it was really easy, but very very sweet! Of course my kids loved them!