Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
I found this recipe here: http://www.thewannabechef.net/2012/06/04/almond-flour-banana-bread/
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond meal or 1 1⁄2 cups almond flour
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 medium bananas, mashed or 3⁄4 cup pureed banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, eggs, oil, sugar, mashed bananas, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt until there are no clumps.
- Fold the walnuts, chocolate chips, or any other mix-ins you might want into the batter.
- Lightly grease a 5 x 10 or similar sized loaf pan and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing.