Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I saw this on Paula's Home Cooking and had to share! Allrighty then!
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese (I use sharp)
- In a medium size bowl, beat eggs, sour cream, water, and salt and pepper until fluffy.
- Using a nonstick frying pan, melt butter and cook eggs over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Cook until you reach desired consistency.
- Serve hot with biscuits!
These were so good! I normally just scramble my eggs with no additions, but these were delicious! DH and I both enjoyed them very much! Thanks for posting, Sharon!
Super light and fluffy scrambled eggs! And the sour cream gives it an extra richness. Love 'em!