Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this basic seasoning salt on just about everything. If you feel the need to add some heat to it, you could add some dried and ground hot pepper to it.
- 59.14 ml kosher salt
- 59.14 ml granulated garlic
- 59.14 ml granulated onion
- 59.14 ml ground black pepper
- Add everything to a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Use on anything.
- If you add something else to spice it up, make sure to keep the ratio the same. You don't want to overpower the taste of the food and just taste like seasoning salt.
What a great blend to have on hand! These are the seasonings that I most commonly add to dishes and this makes life a little easier. Thanks for posting your recipe!
Also added paprika to this, it came out really good!