Recipe by smiles4u
This was in the most recent issue of Kraft Food and Family. Great easy meal for the vegetarian in the house.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) packagekraft deluxe macaroni and cheese mix
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water and milk just to a boil in saucepan. Add macaroni; reduce heat to low. Simmer 6 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Add vegetables; cover. Cook 3 minutes until liquid is almost absorbed and vegetables are heated through.
- Add cheese sauce and butter; stir until well blended.