Recipe by bmcnichol
I have been making this chicken dinner for years. It is quick and easy to put together.
Top Review by Mommy2two
We didn't have carrots, but I'm sure they would have been really good in this dish. I completely missed the garlic salt, but I'm sure it would have been great, as well. It was a great easy meal so I wouldn't have to think about dinner on my vacation. Easy peasy! Thanks!
- 6 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 -4 tablespoons mashed potato flakes (optional)