Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have been making this chicken dinner for years. It is quick and easy to put together.
Make and share this All-In-One Crock Pot Chicken Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- 6 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 -4 tablespoons mashed potato flakes (optional)
- Place potatoes and carrots in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Add chicken.
- Combine the soups and garlic salt and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- To thicken gravy, stir potato flakes into the gravy and cook 30 minutes longer.
We didn't have carrots, but I'm sure they would have been really good in this dish. I completely missed the garlic salt, but I'm sure it would have been great, as well. It was a great easy meal so I wouldn't have to think about dinner on my vacation. Easy peasy! Thanks!