Recipe by SuJox4
Three layered casserole...flavored ground beef covered with cream of mushroom, corn, and potatoes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 lbs corn
- 1 lb potato (your homemade mash potatoes or packaged hash browns..any kind)
- 3 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- ground beef seasoning (your favorite)
- 3 tablespoons minced dried onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure packaged potatoes are thawed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook ground beef, add the Worcestershire sauce, the minced onions, and your favorite seasoning.
- Drain the ground beef and put meat in a bowl.
- Add two can of cream of mushroom and mix.
- Place the meat in bottom of casserole dish.
- Lay the corn on top of the meat layer.
- Mix the last can of cream of mushroom with the potatoes and that will be your top layer.
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes. Add some salt if yah like and enjoy!