Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received a Gooseberry Patch email today featuring this free recipe. Enjoy this recipe from Super-Fast Slow Cooking Cookbook (M824).
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 3 tablespoons catsup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 cups processed cheese spread, cubed
- 10 hamburger buns, split
- Place ground beef in a slow cooker; add catsup and mustard, mixing well.
- Top with cubed cheese.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir beef mixture gently; spoon onto buns.