Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I think this is an Argentinian recipe although these were made for me by a Peruvian family! Sandwich these cookies with dulce de leche (caramel)
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Combine all ingredients for dough.
- Roll out to about 1/4 thick.
- Cut cookies using a small round cookie cutter
- Bake on parchment or silpat at 350 for 12-15 minutes, cookies will be barely brown around edges.