Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a favourite of mine and all my family. I always make it for our Sunday brunches, but it could be eaten for breakfast lunch or even dinner! Feel free to add any additional veggies and/or chicken, tuna or curry powder to dress it up a bit. This is just a basic recipe. Enjoy ---
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (14 ounce) canscream broccoli or 2 (14 ounce) cans mushroom soup
- 2 -3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix ingredients and place into casserole dish.
- Bake, covered for 1 1/2 hours.
- Top with additional grated cheese.
- Bake another 10 minutes to brown cheese.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.