Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This dish is sweet and succulent. Clipped from our local newspaper ... wanted to get it on Zaar so I wouldn't lose it!
- 3 lbs alaska crab legs (or clusters King, Snow or Dungeness, thawed or frozen)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Chardonnay wine or 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and mix well; cover and refrigerate.
- Before serving, bring to room temperature. Serve drizzled over crab -- that has been simply steamed, boiled, microwaved or broiled.
- (Crab is ready when the internal temperature reaches 145°F and only needs fast steaming).
- Pass remaining Splash on the side.