1/1 Photo of Al Lewis' Spinach Fettuccine With Crab Sauce
This is from the Grandpa on the Munsters TV show from when I was a kid! I found this in "The Brooklyn Cookbook" and thought it sounded good and easy to make. http://www.munsters.com/allewis.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in a large pot of lightly salted, rapidly boiling water for 3 to 6 minutes and drain.
- 2Heat the oil in a saucepan over moderate heat.
- 3Add the shallots and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients and cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes more.
- 5Divide the pasta among bowls and pour the sauce over it.
- 6Garnish with parsley and cheese.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Al Lewis' Spinach Fettuccine With Crab Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 846.9
- Calories from Fat 517
- Total Fat 57.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.7 g
- Cholesterol 240.1 mg
- Sodium 526.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 21.4 g