Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The BEST EVER and so fresh!! You can find agave nectar where honey is found in the grocery store, but most likely in a Whole Foods or Central Market or any specialty grocery store in your area.
- crushed ice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces of good silver tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce agave nectar
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec or 1⁄2 ounce other orange-flavored liqueur
- splash of fresh tangerine juice or clementine
- Fill a margarita glass with crushed ice.
- Add the tequila , lime and lemon juices, agave nectar, triple sec and tangerine juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a lime and orange wheel.
I'd better be careful about things of this nature coming from my kitchen. It may not look good on the nightly news.
Left out the "splash" of juice, but it was awesome! It tasted like the Nekked Margaritas sold at this local bar for $10 a glass! =) I can't wait to make these for Cinco de Mayo!
This makes an excellent Margarita! Great balance of tart and sweet! Love the agave nectar in here. It dissolves really nicely too! I do recommend lots of crushed ice with this because the ice melts just right and dilutes the ingredients perfectly. *Made for My 3 Chefs*