Recipe by carmenskitchen
The BEST EVER and so fresh!! You can find agave nectar where honey is found in the grocery store, but most likely in a Whole Foods or Central Market or any specialty grocery store in your area.
- crushed ice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces of good silver tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce agave nectar
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec or 1⁄2 ounce other orange-flavored liqueur
- splash of fresh tangerine juice or clementine
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a margarita glass with crushed ice.
- Add the tequila , lime and lemon juices, agave nectar, triple sec and tangerine juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a lime and orange wheel.