These rich and chewy butterscotch brownies make for a special after-school treat.
Make and share this After School Butterscotch Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup packed Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups nestle toll house NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup morsels and nuts. Spread into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- BAKE for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.