1/3 Photos of After Christmas Quiche
Great recipe for the day after because all you have to do is assemble everything together and it's done.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Press leftover dressing into 9 inch pie plate, forming a crust.
- 3Bake 10 minutes, remove and turn oven on 350°F.
- 4Spread meat and cheese evenly over bottom of hot crust.
- 5In a medium bowl combine eggs, milk, and pepper.
- 6Pour this mixture over meat and cheese.
- 7Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- 8Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- 9Garnish with tomatoes and paprika if desired.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for After Christmas Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.1
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 182.6 mg
- Sodium 503.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 20.0 g