Recipe by mydesigirl
Great recipe for the day after because all you have to do is assemble everything together and it's done.
Top Review by whtbxrmom
This was an "After Thanksgiving Quiche" for us. I wasn't expecting much because I felt the stuffing was too soggy when we had it for Thanksgiving. I also left out the meat and added an additional 1/2 cup of cheese. To my surprise we enjoyed this and I will probably make after Christmas as well. Thanks!
- 2 1⁄2 cups leftover prepared cornbread stuffing, dressing (or prepared chicken stuffing mix)
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- chopped tomato (optional)
- paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Press leftover dressing into 9 inch pie plate, forming a crust.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove and turn oven on 350°F.
- Spread meat and cheese evenly over bottom of hot crust.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, milk, and pepper.
- Pour this mixture over meat and cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with tomatoes and paprika if desired.