Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great recipe for the day after because all you have to do is assemble everything together and it's done.
- 2 1⁄2 cups leftover prepared cornbread stuffing, dressing (or prepared chicken stuffing mix)
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- chopped tomato (optional)
- paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Press leftover dressing into 9 inch pie plate, forming a crust.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove and turn oven on 350°F.
- Spread meat and cheese evenly over bottom of hot crust.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, milk, and pepper.
- Pour this mixture over meat and cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with tomatoes and paprika if desired.
This was an "After Thanksgiving Quiche" for us. I wasn't expecting much because I felt the stuffing was too soggy when we had it for Thanksgiving. I also left out the meat and added an additional 1/2 cup of cheese. To my surprise we enjoyed this and I will probably make after Christmas as well. Thanks!