Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
this frosting recipe happened by accident i was trying to whip up something quick to put on some cupcakes, so here it is.. yummy.. especially good with chocolate cupcakes the way i made this frosting it is rather runny, i used it to drizzle over my cupcakes just to add a little more flavor but not enough to take away from the cupcake so be warned that this frosting is VERY runny
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt or 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- put all the ingredients into a bowl except the yogurt and beat on low
- add in the yogurt and beat until the frosting is smooth.
- drizzle over cupcake -- VERY RUNNY.