Yet another recipe for eggplant! LOL! I have seven eggplants on my eggplant and about 6 purple flowers. How many different ways can you serve up eggplant? Eggplant ice cream anyone? LOL!
- Pre-Heat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Chop onion into 1/4" pieces.
- In skillet add 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- On medium-low heat saute onion until translucent (not brown).
- Stir frequently.
- Add bell pepper and eggplant pieces with onion.
- Sprinkle salt over mixture.
- Saute until tender.
- Spray PAM in 2-quart baking dish.
- Add eggplant, pepper and onion mixture into baking dish.
- Mix cheeses together.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture on top of eggplant mixture.
- Bake in oven for 15-minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy.