Recipe by Chef Abstract
These are gluten free, low in sugar, and actually taste great. Be sure you rinse the beans. This is a very easy recipe. Be creative! Add different nuts or chips to add flavor and variety.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Puree beans, eggs, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, Splenda BSB, and Splenda in a blender or food processor.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour into 8" greased pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from pan and cutting.