Recipe by luvinmykids
I got the idea from a recipe on here. I don't remember the name right off hand, but is was something Tuna Ramen Noodle'Os I think. My 15-month-old LOVES this (hence the name) as much as I do!!
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) can light chunk tuna in water (can use 2 cans if really hungry)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded (Pepper Jack is also good but not for little ones.)
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (Use as much or as little as you like) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In 2 quart microwaveable bowl, combine water, broken ramen noodles and contents of flavor pack from noodles. Microwave for 5 minutes. (Microwave oven times vary. Cook until water is mostly absorbed and noodles done.).
- Remove from microwave and add drained tuna and cheese. Mix well and add garlic powder as desired.