Recipe by Angelique T.
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This is a dinner recipe to serve guests.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pint virgin olive oil
- 2 skirt steaks
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- boil 16 ounces of water for pasta, add a pinch of salt.
- once water comes to a boil, add uncooked pasta for 7 to 8 minutes, a la dente.
- season your steaks with a tablespoon on each of A1 sauce.
- cook steak for five minutes on each side on a low to medium heat.
- take pasta off once done, drain water off from pasta into a colander.
- let your steak rest for about 5 minutes to seal in the juices, before slicing thinly into thin strips.
- plate your pasta, put your thin strips of steak on top.
- make your Aioli Sauce.
- blend 3 egg yolks, 1 pint of virgin olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice at the end of the sauce if too thick, too unthicken (5 minutes).
- Warm your sauce with the spinach for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the sauce with the spinach over the plated pasta and steak.
- May grate some fresh parmesan on top of each plate.
- Enjoy your A1 Pasta with Steak with A1 Spinach Aioli Sauce A1.