Chef #1803008674's Note:
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This is a dinner recipe to serve guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1boil 16 ounces of water for pasta, add a pinch of salt.
- 2once water comes to a boil, add uncooked pasta for 7 to 8 minutes, a la dente.
- 3season your steaks with a tablespoon on each of A1 sauce.
- 4cook steak for five minutes on each side on a low to medium heat.
- 5take pasta off once done, drain water off from pasta into a colander.
- 6let your steak rest for about 5 minutes to seal in the juices, before slicing thinly into thin strips.
- 7plate your pasta, put your thin strips of steak on top.
- 8make your Aioli Sauce.
- 9blend 3 egg yolks, 1 pint of virgin olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- 10Add 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice at the end of the sauce if too thick, too unthicken (5 minutes).
- 11Warm your sauce with the spinach for about 5 minutes.
- 12Drizzle the sauce with the spinach over the plated pasta and steak.
- 13May grate some fresh parmesan on top of each plate.
- 14Enjoy your A1 Pasta with Steak with A1 Spinach Aioli Sauce A1.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A1 Pasta With Steak With A1 Spinach Aioli Sauce #A1
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 875.3
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 327.1 mg
- Sodium 471.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 47.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce