Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A surprise because it was thrown together using ingredients in my pantry. Lighter in fat too! Great on its own as a side dish or tossed with large grilled shrimp or cooked chicken.
- 213 ml pizza sauce, use only Unico Hot & Spicy
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 160 ml 2% evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and heat through. Do not boil.
- Add pasta just before serving.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired.