Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These melt in your mouth! You can prepare 3-12 pork chops at a time with this recipe.
Make and share this A Plus Marinated Thick Cut Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle tomato bacon salad dressing
- 16 ounces water
- In a large plastic mixing bowl mix bottle of salad dressing with water.
- For each 3 additional chops add enough additional water to make sure the chops are covered.
- Cover and marinate in fridge 6 hours.
- Cooked on the grill they melt in your mouth, but you can prepare them in the oven as well.
- Cook until internal temperature is 150 for safety.