1/1 Photo of A Little Piece of Heaven on a Plate
Truly a little piece of Heaven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a cookie sheet put 2 tbsp mounds of cookie dough- 1 mound per serving.
- 2Begin baking cookies according to directions on package or recipe.
- 3In a saucepan combine 1oz Grand Marnier for every 1/4 cup of caramel sauce.
- 4Simmer on low.
- 5Stir constantly.
- 6When the cookies have only 2 to 3 minutes remaining to bake, put the pecans in the oven to toast.*I always just use the same baking sheet.
- 7When cookies have finished baking assemble the dessert in the following manner: Place one cookie on one dessert plate.
- 8Put one scoop of ice cream on top of the cookie.
- 9Spoon caramel/ Grand Marnier mixture over the ice cream.
- 10Sprinkle pecans over entire dessert.
- 11Repeat for each serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Little Piece of Heaven on a Plate
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.2
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 351.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate chip cookie mix