Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious smoothie created by The Herbaceous Curvaceous Honeys for ZWT8. You can make this with or without the Bailey's. You'll love it either way
- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (or to taste)
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream (optional)
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 sprigs mint, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except mint sprigs in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with mint.
I had to use canned peaches and regular milk to make this but it turned out great. Oh, my yogurt was Australian instead of Greek. I chilled the peaches first and then put everything in the blender including the Bailey's. We loved it. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT 8.
So smooth and creamy! I made this without the Bailey's Irish Cream, and it was really good! I don't think you can wrong with this recipe, with or without the Bailey's (okay, I'm guessing with the Bailey's, but I know Bailey's taste good, so that's why I'm saying that).
this is right down my alley used 1/2 and 1/2 instead of cream nice drink