Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, easy recipe for kids to make and the kid in us adults
- Peel and slice the bananas.Wash and cut off the tops of the strawberries (if you're using fresh).
- Put into the blender with the milk and yogurt and whirl away.
- You can also do variations of this:.
- APPLES: instead of yogurt and milk, add 1/2 cup apple juice, 1 cup crushed ice and 1 tablespoon honey.
- M&M Powered: use only 1/2 cup milk and substitute 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream for the yogurt. Then add a handful of crushed ice and a small bag of M&Ms -- yummy!
This is a great healthy smoothie. I used berry yogurt instead of plain. Thanks kitsmomma :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game