Recipe by calypan
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I love this recipe because it is SO easy to make, tastes fabulous & is very impressive for guests! Nobody could guess it only takes 5 minutes to prepare! They are wonderful leftover, too! Note: You can use either the Shredded Hash Browns OR the Diced Potatoes with Onion .....they are equally good!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns or 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 3⁄4 cup Kraft Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese or 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- salt or pepper
- 2 tablespoons light cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray about 12 muffins tins (regular size, not mini or extra large) with vegetable spray. Layer potatoes, cheese & onions into each muffin cup, pressing down. Season with salt & pepper and top each with about 2 T. light cream. Cover with foil and bake about 35 minutes. Uncover and bake another 25 minutes.
- Invert potato gratins onto plate and serve.