Recipe by Andrea354
A healthy orange drink that provides 2 servings of vegetables and 3 servings of fruit. I made this up in an attempt to get my 5 a day without cooking. Hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
GREAT, GREAT COMBO OF FLAVORS here! I'd made a mashed carrot side, so reserved 1/2 a cup to include in this recipe! I made sure everything was well chilled, & the banana frozen), when I put this beverage together! Definitely a keeper of a recipe ~ Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave sweet potato until soft.
- Scoop out pulp and put in blender.
- Peel orange and add to blender.
- Add banana, chopped carrot, and orange juice. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add ice cubes and water until desired thickness is achieved.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!