Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Diana's Recipe Book (Diana's Desserts) Newsletter, June 25, 2007. Had to post these without trying because the picture looked so pretty and we are making them this weekend. These look delicious and are so pretty! That is, the picture that was in the newsletter.
- Make the cupcakes the day ahead.
- Prepare and bake as directed on package using water, margarine and eggs.
- Cool at least one hour or until completely cooled.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Place marshmallow creme in small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 10 – 20 seconds, until softened.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Add slightly cooled marshmallow creme; continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with whipped cream mixture up to two hours before serving.
- Arrange 2 strawberry halves on top of each frosted cupcake.
- Place 3 - 5 blueberries around the strawberry halves.
- Keep refrigerated until served.