Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This wonderful recipe combines steaming fish and vegetables together in Reynolds Aluminum Foil!
- 4 frozen tilapia fillets
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, cut up
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 8 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Preheat oven to 375 and thaw packaged tilapia in water as directed on package (otherwise, it will come out rubbery).
- Place 1 tilapia filet in aluminum foil, add 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 tablespoon of rosemary, 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Place zucchini and red bell peppers in aluminum foil with each tilapia filet.
- After placing vegetables and seasonings/lemon juice tilapia, close aluminum foil. Place in oven for 20 minutes. Check for doneness, make sure fish is transparent and veggies are to your liking, crunchy or soft. Enjoy!