Recipe by mariposa13
From WW All Time Favorites. Per serving (2 mini frittatas): 108 cal, 4g fat, 4g carb, 0g fiber, 11g protein
- 6 slices turkey bacon, aliced crosswise into 1/4-inch wide strips
- 1 cup milk, 1% lowfat
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 1⁄2 ounces artichoke hearts, quartered, drained, and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spray 12 cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Spray nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Cook bacon until crisp; set aside.
- Whisk milk, eggs, egg whites, parmesan, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and bacon.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups, evely divided.
- Bake 20 minute.
- 2 points plus for 2 mini frittatas.