1/2 Photos of (1936) Delicate White Cake...
Serena #485247's Note:
Name of the recipe is Delicate White Cake... but it is more like a very light YELLOW cake .... very airy .. great cake with fresh fruit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Temp 350 degrees Time 30-35 minutes.
- 2Cream the butter and add the sugar until well blended.
- 3Sift the dry ingredients together and add them to the butter and sugar alternately with the milk.
- 4Add the flavoring.
- 5Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold them into the cake batter.
- 6bake in 2 9-inch greased layer pans at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- 7put fresh sliced strawberries in between layers and take the rest and chop up. mix in bow with 1 tsp of sugar a tsp of water and a tbsp of strawberry Jam.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for (1936) Delicate White Cake...
Serving Size: 1 (879 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2689.7
- Calories from Fat 906
- Total Fat 100.6 g
- Saturated Fat 62.4 g
- Cholesterol 266.8 mg
- Sodium 2628.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 403.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 202.0 g
- Protein 46.5 g