please consult your vet before changing your pets diet. This recipe origionally called for 1 tbsp of garlic powder. garlic is OK in small amounts but consult your vet before adding garlic to your pets diet. the serving amount is just a guess
- Place chicken livers and liquid in blender, liquify.
- Add egg, mix a minute more.
- Pour into bowl.
- Add flour and corn meal.
- Spray jelly roll pan with pam.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake 15 minutes in 400 degree hot oven.
- Cut into small squares while still warm. Keep in freezer to prevent spoilage.