Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy chicken with carrots and potatoes. Anyone can do this recipe and it is healthy.
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil.
- Lay the chicken inside.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and the carrots at an angle for faster cooking. Lay the carrots and potatoes in the baking pan around the chicken wherever there is space.
- Pour the dressing over the entire pan of chicken and vegetables making sure the chicken gets well coated.
- Add about a 1/8 of cup of water around the edges of the pan; cover tightly with foil and bake 40-45 minutes at 425°F.
This was okay, I found it a bit bland, but it was easy to put together, i'll make again just probably add some more spices
This was soooo good!! Made for dinner tonight and it was quick, easy, and came out tender and moist!! Even my 3 yr old like it! Made with white potatoes and baby carrots since that is what I had. Will definately make again and again!!
This is a winner of a recipe -Dinner all in one dish and so tasty. I cooked it covered for 30 minutes, uncovered it added a shake of Chipotle spice & some parmesan to the chicken baked it for a further 15 minutes 8" from the broiler. This is more than a 5 star dinner - I used no fat Italian dressing.