Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil.
- Lay the chicken inside.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and the carrots at an angle for faster cooking. Lay the carrots and potatoes in the baking pan around the chicken wherever there is space.
- Pour the dressing over the entire pan of chicken and vegetables making sure the chicken gets well coated.
- Add about a 1/8 of cup of water around the edges of the pan; cover tightly with foil and bake 40-45 minutes at 425°F.