Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the potato salad my mom always made while I was growing up, and it is SOOO good! I always get asked for the recipe when I bring it to parties.
- Mix the potatoes, eggs, onion, clery and pickles in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Add the dressing mixture in small amounts to the potato mixture and stir gently.
- Keep adding dressing mixture in small amounts to taste - you may not use the entire batch. Leftovers make great deviled eggs!
- This is best when prepared the day before and allowed to refrigerate overnight.