Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 27 mins
From King Arthur Flour. Cooking time I guess is depending on your machine.
Make and share this 100% Whole Wheat Bread for Bread Machine recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey or 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 3 1⁄2 cups 100% whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds (optional) or 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds (optional) or 1⁄4 cup flax seed (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vital wheat gluten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- Put all ingredients in bread pan in the order listed. Program for basic white and start.
Simply the best all whole wheat bread. It's really simple to make!!! My only suggestion is to up the yeast slightly to help the bread to rise so it comes out a bit lighter.