We created this recipe for when the family is divided on how they want potatoes with their meal. Fried, mashed, and twice baked all in one! It looks great for company too.
- 709.77-946.36 ml mashed potatoes, warmed (leftovers work fine)
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 16-20 frozen potato wedges (or crinkle cut or curly fries)
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a quiche dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix mashed potatoes, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and garlic in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper; stir to blend.
- Spread mashed potato mixture evenly into the quiche dish.
- Arrange the frozen potato wedges (or crinkle cuts) in a spoke wheel fashion on top of the mashed potatoes. For curly fries, make a random pattern, breaking in half any large fries.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits, green onion and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.