- 709.77-946.36 ml mashed potatoes, warmed (leftovers work fine)
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 16-20 frozen potato wedges (or crinkle cut or curly fries)
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a quiche dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix mashed potatoes, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and garlic in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper; stir to blend.
- Spread mashed potato mixture evenly into the quiche dish.
- Arrange the frozen potato wedges (or crinkle cuts) in a spoke wheel fashion on top of the mashed potatoes. For curly fries, make a random pattern, breaking in half any large fries.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits, green onion and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.