1/2 Photos of 1 Potato 2 Potato
We created this recipe for when the family is divided on how they want potatoes with their meal. Fried, mashed, and twice baked all in one! It looks great for company too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 cups mashed potatoes, warmed (leftovers work fine)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 16 -20 frozen potato wedges (or crinkle cut or curly fries)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray a quiche dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Mix mashed potatoes, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and garlic in a bowl.
- 4Season with salt and pepper; stir to blend.
- 5Spread mashed potato mixture evenly into the quiche dish.
- 6Arrange the frozen potato wedges (or crinkle cuts) in a spoke wheel fashion on top of the mashed potatoes. For curly fries, make a random pattern, breaking in half any large fries.
- 7Sprinkle with bacon bits, green onion and parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 9Cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1 Potato 2 Potato
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.9
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 371.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen potato wedges