Recipe by Peapo Queen
This is one of my favorite smoothies and so easy to make, only three simple steps. Also, it’s a healthy treat and a good alternative to dairy. High in antioxidants and vitamins, this high fiber smoothie is thick enough to eat with a spoon! Tip: A time saving tip is to wash, bag, and freeze single serving portions of fruit in freezer bags ahead of time.
- 1 small banana (frozen)
- 2 pineapple rings (frozen)
- 1 ounce raspberries (frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 2 large strawberries (whole, frozen)
- 1 small Anjou pear (fresh, ripe, peeled and chopped into pieces)
- 1 cup almond milk (Plain Unsweetened almond coconut milk preferred)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 -2 teaspoon stevia (1-2 packets according to your taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Freeze banana, pineapple, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries ahead of time overnight or until frozen solid.
- Blend frozen banana with 1 cup of unsweetened almond coconut milk in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add frozen pineapple, blueberries, raspberries, pear, cinnamon, and stevia into blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass and serve.