4-H Mom's Note:
This is an old recipe I got from a friend. I love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g jar cheddar cheese sauce
- 2 (566.99 g) box frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 59.14 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 14.79 ml butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine cheddar cheese sauce and broccoli.
- 2Evenly top with bread crumbs combined with butter.
- 3Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden and broccoli is tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1-2-3 Cheddar Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.6
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 124.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheddar cheese sauce