Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice recipe with only 4 ingredients for hectic nights.
Make and share this 1-2-3-4 Hamburger Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) packagecrescent dinner rolls
- Brown ground beef in medium skillet and drain fat.
- Add mixed vegetables and gravy and heat through.
- Pour mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles and place on top of beef mixture with triangle points toward the center.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until rolls are cooked through and browned.