Zucchini with Cumin and Coriander
- Ready In:
- 4 small baby zucchini, washed,ends trimmed,cut into match-stick shapes (julienne)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat the butter and oil together in a saute pan, over high heat and add the zucchini.
- Sprinkle the cumin and coriander over the vegetables and toss lightly as they cook.
- Season with the sea salt and black pepper and serve at once, garnishing with the chopped cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Being from a Italian Family, my first passion is cooking for my married children, but most of all for my Husband who lives to eat even though I must say if very concouis about his body. My second passion is going to the Casino or on my computer, as you can guess, I love Video Poker. I do spend an average of about 8 hours a night between looking up and trying receipes and playing Video Poker. I must say I am overwhelmed with the fantastic receipes, my thanks to all of you, I think Receipezaar is probably the best receipe center ever. I study cook-books and receipes like it is the Bible. I guess my pet peeve is I can't understand how people don't like to cook if they have the time, and even when you don't, there are so many quick receipes, ONE MUST EAT, so COOK.