Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar or 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onions or 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Make the salad dressing by combining all ingredients.
- Store the dressing in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Shake before using.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!