Ww Molasses Grilled Chops With Horseradish Sauce
photo by DailyInspiration
- Ready In:
1 pork chop
- 4 (4 ounce) lean center-cut boneless pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons finely copped onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Place pork chops in a large shallow dish.
- Combine soy sauce, molasses, and garlic powder; stir well.
- Pour mixture over chops, turning chops to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 4 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chops from dish, discarding marinade.
- Place chops on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and grill 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove chops from grill, set aside and keep warm.
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Place over low heat, and cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon horseradish sauce over chops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>? Hi! My name is Teresa.? My husband and I like to take RV trips but it seems lately we just us it for vintage motorcross races. I enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, have done some rock climbing but age is creeping up on my poor old bones. Anything to do with the outdoors I enjoy, so why do I live in rainy Washington state? We have 2 wonderful children, both grown. My son lives in LA and my daughter and her husband recently moved back in the area with their little boy...our grandson... who just turned?5 years old. We have a granddaughter who lives close by...she just turned 23 this year. She's a sweetheart.? Life is good when you have a son and a?daughter and they?gift?you with a granddaughter and grandson. :)??</p>